Sibling Group Text
- Trisha is a counselor at Camp War Eagle for the summer and can't check her phone all the time.
- Trisha: You guys... I might have to quit this message because when I turn on my phone i get 250 messages and it kills my battery hahahaha
- Jeric: Psh no
- Rumil: Uh NO
- Mia: But trisha....what about ohana?
so basically i’m the “dumb” sibling.
May 02 Reblogged
I’M OFFICIALLY GOING TO BAYLOR WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
My sister is officially officially going to Baylor!
Coffee with an old friend (Taken with instagram)
Today, I’m thankful for the fantastic people who celebrated my wonderful sister’s birthday with her. I’m thankful for my lovely girlfriend and all she’s done for me. I’m thankful for Cassandra for being an encouraging person, and a friend who I can always jump right back into a conversation with no matter how long it’s been since we last spoke.
explaining "derp" to elise
- Elise: What's "derp?"
- Chandra: Well it's just something you call a person...
- Elise: Is it an insult?
- Chandra: ...no....
- Elise: Would you call yourself derp?
- Chandra: If I was being derpy.
- Elise: So are you a derp?
- Chandra: Well I would be derpina.
Caitlin and I hijacked Zach’s phone during LARC303V final presentations! Muwahahahahah!
Babysitting Carson and Cara! (Taken with instagram)
Dinner with the fam after graduation! (Taken with instagram)
sibling phone tag, except with houses
- Jeric: One last week in New York and then I'm flying home!
- Abby: Woooo! And then your siblings will leave you.
- Jeric: I'm going to rotate sleeping in each of their beds.
- Abby: Mia and Bali took over yours
girlfriend got another scholarship
- Carl: Hi, this is Carl.
- Chandra: Yes, this is Chandra.
- Carl: How can I help you?
- Chandra: Well I got this email about a scholarship and I wanted to know what was going on.
- Carl: Usually people are pretty happy to receive scholarships.
- Chandra: I am, I had just never heard of it before, so I wanted to make sure that it was a real thing.
- Carl: You thought it was a scam? It's not a scam. I sent you an email.
- Chandra: Elise, did you tell Rumil you got him a present?
- Elise: Oh yeah! So last night at the lingerie party...
- Rumil: *pokerface*
- To clear things up, she had leftover chocolate-covered strawberries and Irish cream.
- Rumil: Did you send out my graduation invites?
- Mom: Am waiting for ur pictures. We shld do it noot later than this wkend. Do u hv a list?
- Rumil: No you can just invite like Filipino people and church people.
- Mom: When do u want the party? Shall we wait for jeric?
- Mom: Is the 19th ok with u for the party at around 5 or 5:30?
- Rumil: Oh... I'll be in Springfield on the 19th for Nathaniel's wedding.
- Mom: How about the 13th? Jeric wont be here yet but we will be away on the nxt weekend after 19th bec of OM
- Rumil: Uh.. ok.
- Mom: So, sunday, may 13 at 530 pm?
- Rumil: Ok.
- (three days later)
- Mom: How does june 2 sound? Here, I made these to put in with the envelopes.
- Rumil: Mom, I have a wedding to go to on June 2.
- Mom: Nathaniel's wedding? The one from choir?
- Rumil: Yeah, but that's the 19th. What time did you schedule it for?
- Mom: 5:30
- clearly our communication needs to improve.